5 top reasons to make a Will
Here are our 5 top reasons to make a Will:
1. To appoint executors to take care of the administration of your estate
2. To ensure if you are unmarried that your Partner is provided for
3. To appoint Guardians to look after your children
4. To make gifts to friends and/or charities
5. To protect assets and mitigate and potential inheritance tax liability
No matter what age, everybody should have a Will. If you have just bought a property, got married, started a family or your children are now all grown up – these are all prompts to start planning for the future.
Here at Welland Valley Legal we will take time to go over your affairs and ensure that you have a Will that complies with your wishes and is best for your circumstance. Give us a call today to arrange your appointment.