July 22nd 2022

Who would look after my children if I passed away

It is often assumed that family members or perhaps godparents will automatically look after your children should both Mum and Dad pass away.

This is wrong. You must appoint legal guardians in your Will to give them the legal right to look after your children. Without this, the court will step in and decide.

If you have just started a family or have older children who are still under the age of 18 it is highly recommended that you make a Will and appoint guardians so that you can have peace of mind that your children will be with the people you want them to be cared by.

Quote Calculator

Get an easy quote with our quick and simple quote calculator.
Helping you find clarity